View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-10-2011, 04:57 PM

(Turned into a bit of a long post this one)

I used to have this problem with my first few gf's

The first one because she was far more sexually experienced than me (although devoted to me). Eventually it chewed me up from the inside and I punished her for it mercilessly constantly demanding she tells me about her sexual past and made her life hell, deeply regret this now.

The second, wasn't particularly into me but thought I would be good "marriage material" she treated me like shit and gradually wore down my self confidence until it was destroyed. She adored making me jealous, but similarly would be beside herself with jealousy if I even began to talk to another woman.
Toxic relationship.

I was very angry about this for quite a while but eventually realised that essentially it was my fault, deep down I knew she wasn’t into me and she got frustrated as she was waiting for me to take the lead.

I should have acted

Then I got into PUA It did make me feel a bit better, but wasn't really the best bet for mental happiness.

But I started going on this site more often and the good folks on this site who give good solid proper life advice to my whingy first posts. It's made me change my mindset

now when it comes to a girl's past I'm a bit more

"meh"

I'm the same sort of age as you and if I was dating a woman and she didn't have a past, I'd think that was weird.

Of course she will have had good sex with some bloke, but I've had great sex with other girls and that was the past.

Am currently dating probably the cutest girl I've ever been with and every so often a nagging little thought will pop up saying

"this girl is far too good for you"

The difference now is that I immediately smack this little bastard down with this thought

"fuck off, I'm bloody brilliant, I deserve this"

And the real kicker is,

Because I think like this, I do deserve it.

(thanks to Reflex and Phil, took me a while to get my head round this, but it really is a simple as that)

in one sentence

"Man the fuck up”

I'm not being aggressive, just telling you how it is.

We all have to man up in certain areas of our lives,
(In my case; going to the gym, digging fence posts, doing DIY, working on the farm)

find the thing that makes you just man up

then put this “just-get-on-with-it” un-reactive mindset into relationships (works wonders).

I hope it goes well with the girl I'm seeing, but if it doesn't.....

Hell I'm awesome!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scamp For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (20-10-2011), Lovefish (20-10-2011)