View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-10-2011, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleinthedark View Post
GenePoole I am going to assume you are young, early 20s or younger. When I was younger I found i felt similar to yourself regarding a girl's past.

Personally I think you answer your question above. Essentially you are imposing a double standard on this girl and passing judgement on something you may have already done.

There is another phrase "let sleeping dogs lie" what's done is done, she might be like you with PUA, looking to make a new start and looking to make that new start with you!

I think your insecurity comes from a lack of control and trust! If you don't trust a particular girl not to cheat or let her eyes wander then don't get into a relationship! Everybody has a past, even an 18yr old virgin may not have had sex but she'll have done stuff.

As you get older, so will the girls you date and obviously their experience will get larger, unless you can accept that like you, they will have done things in their past that they may regret but wish to leave it behind.

If you really must know (and this is very unhealthy) then bloody ask them to their face instead of looking on social network sites - you will only draw pointless, inaccurate and stupid conclusions! I handcuffed a girl to a bed at the weekend and had her screaming my name when I made her come however a glance at my facebook page will negate to mention this, however because my cousin signed a post off with a xx you may make the wrong assumption I was dating her.
No, actually I am in my early thirties.
I've had this issue with almost every girl I had a relationship with, ones that I developed more emotions for.
I never judged any girls I wasn't involved with (others in relationships, friends of friends), which proves it's jealousy from emotional attachment.

I think the key is that it's best not to ask but I fell you need to ask some questions to really know the girl you are with.
I always trusted the girls I was with so it's not that.

Maybe I should see a psychologist as it's a really bad habit that I've been unable to get rid of for years