View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-10-2011, 06:59 AM

I did start out doing something similar to a bucket list, but not quite.

I've been studying body language from a few favorite actors and films for the last month or so, so the first thing I decided to do was to create a new folder on my laptop that has some high-resolution photos of all-around badasses that I've always liked, preferably in some of their best poses (Clint Eastwood, Harrison Ford, James Dean, Sean Connery etc). These are now my 'life coaches' that I tend to draw inspiration from, but hopefully this list will get my brain more and more used to staying in their invented characters' mindsets and incorporating them into mine.

As for the TV, I watch TONS of films (relates to my career as an animator), so I sorta have a similar problem with my roommate's 40" flatscreen and sitting there all day studying the same films for the 25th time.

Here's what I've done:

1. Ban myself from using the TV unless there's other people watching (similar to you selling yours)

2.Get a 22" screen monitor to connect to your computer/laptop, and have a computer chair at your desk that's workable for maybe 2-3 hours tops, and then it's too uncomfortable to sit in it anymore.

Watch a movie from this setup, and your body will tell you when time is up if your mind forgets. Then go out and do something!