(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 17-10-2011, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refl3x View Post
Phil

you were looking at her as a play thing, a shag, a bit of a laugh - so naturally, when you ahve no feelings for somone and are not looking to get into a relationship sex with that person is boring, especially when you have plenty of girls to fuck-- you end up wanting somthing a bit different a bit naughtier.

from her point of view no matter what she said to you regarding her wants - she really wants a relationship with you and doesnt want to give you everything you desire straight away as she feels that if you are just in it for a good time you will then get bored and do one.

another problem is hot girls are not used to guys that value themselves highly and often dont know how to act, they carry on with the 'every guy loves me' mindset which is completely incompatible with you.
i always want somethin naughtier..... relationship or not

here for me is what the issue is this, which is a copy & paste from what i told a gir last night when asking me for advice.

"school mentality"

makes girls fearfull of bein ridiculed as a slag because everyone knows everyone they must be carefull of what they do, all the boys they know are part of the same LARGE social groups & will embelish in the truth for the 14 year old ego boost

women then leave school with a mindet that they MUST ACT DIFFERENTLY THAN THEY FEEL to save social outcast, however, when u leave school, u also leave the close social dynamic, u can fuck as many people u like, nobody will ever find out coz nobody knows the person u fucked
ur nameless

women dont get this & continue acting like school girls "oh i must wait for a few weeks so im not a slag, i cant act good in bed what if he tells everyone im a slag"

but he doesnt know anyone u know

nobody he knows know u

so u leave urself with this idea men are cunts, coz they keep fuckin u off after they realise UR SHIT IN BED
but ur not really, u just want to appear that way at first
and it continues untill u ont trust lads

we just want someone like us! we want a lady in the street & a freak in the bed!

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
ThreeWordAnswer (17-10-2011)