View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default how to deal with insecurities - 16-10-2011, 08:19 PM

So, I've been thinking about this for a while and after a few comments from other posters about my fixed thinking, I was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences or got advice.

My main insecurities always tend to happen in new relationships where I often get onto asking the girl about her past - basic insecurities of jealousy and of judging the girls.

One solution is not to ask the questions in the first place but I usually find it unavoidable. For example, one girl I've been seeing recently, I'm already starting to get jealous by looking on her FB page and wondering if there are other guys about/orbiters or past relationships. The phrase "don't ask if you can't handle the answer" comes to mind but I'd rather get over the insecurities in the first place.

So, what causes me to judge girls on their behaviour when I might have done or would happily do the same things they they have done sexually in the first place? Is this just a natural feeling that you have to overcome?
It has caused the end of a few relationships in my time either because I couldn't handle it or because the girl got annoyed with my judgements of them.

Another example, a girl called me a good kisser the other day and said I obviously knew exactly what I was doing. Now personally, I think that's a great way to view someone in the present. However, if that was me, my thoughts would be along the lines of she's a really good kisser but how many men must she have kissed to be that good. It's an immediate backward looking/unhealthy questioning of their past.

Apart from that it's a crap film, it's similar to the theme going on in the Chasing Amy film...