View Single Post
(#8)
Old
I don't know who I am anymore

Default 13-10-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
why do you bother getting into arguments, just say, look, i tell u what,

u are right! now get back on with ur work.

arguing with apparent subordinated is defiantly not alpha!

infact, the whole alpha thing is startin to bore me, pua seems to have changed its ACTUAL meaning

the fact is a domineering man is the alpha, if they are arguin ur not alpha. Alpha males are so due to power! wether gained throo money or physical superiority, not coz u dont take shit, or u tell people whats what.

that just makes u nobodys mug.

think a definite re think is due on alpha status

also.

being UBER confident and worrying its construed as arrogant, why are u bothered, thats me all over and i couldnt give a shit about what people think... and i dont ever feel that im teamed up against coz of my confidence, not since i actually stopped carin what people thought!... maybe it happens, im just oblivious to it.

u need to chill, ur cool.... end of
I don't think I explained propely. I certainly haven't been getting into arguments. I've never been the arguing type. Arguments achieve nothing and the ego thrives on them.

I meant more to do with office banter. Sort of joking around ad blokes do. I tend to have a strong reality and I'm good with witty comebacks.

I certainly don't care what people think, but after getting the warning its made me think that might be the problem. Whilst most guys shy away from speaking their mind, keeping opinions (particularly controversial ones) to themselves, I will speak my mind. I'll also put people in their place if I feel they have behaved unacceptably.

I think I just have to be more empethatic and less outspoken.
I think the catalyst was when I playfully told a couple of Ladd they were a pair off miserable cunts. I was in a good mood and would never intentionally upset someone.

Quote:
u need to chill, ur cool.... end of
That attitude worked great for me right up until I got a bollocking.Thats why I'm revising my attitude. Just in the workplace, I think the issue lies in the fact that workplaces have an unnatural heirarchy. However scrawny and weak your boss is, he's the boss. And he may feel threatened if a natural leader is below him.