View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 10-10-2011, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refl3x View Post
Yes it is about respect, BUT if you are the Man throughout the relationship they dont need to test you because they already have respect for you, based on who you are, how you act, the energy you give off.

Kowalski is right though- the ones that do play the games with you are the ones that are fucked up inside and have issues

she might be a nice girl - she is just a bit fucked up and should have respect for people

yes we do but we dont make fun of them when they show interest in us or treat them like dirt

thats not my point-- standing up for yourself and politely sying you are not interested is one thing--- making fools of guys who are coming up to you because they fancy you is quite cruel and shows a lack of respect for people.
knowone is better than anyone else in this world

granted all of this is true, but your missing something important, these guys must be acting a certain way for her to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refl3x View Post

make fun of them when they show interest in us or treat them like dirt
becuase when i did it it was in a house party where i was part of the group.

and she was nothin but pleasent, and i was fat at the time.

her exact words are,

"Boys are horrible, they just think they can touch you, all i ever get is guys puttin their hand up my skirt like thats the way to get me. if im out with my friends and a guy cums up when he isnt wanted, ill make a fool of him"

dont forget, ive seen how she is when approached tactfully, i think u neglect to realise how much shit these girls have to put up with from idiots, its like sales calls...

how do u react to them when ur eating ur tea?

same scenario! its old, boring & the sales guy could be the nicest on the planet... however

UR SICK OF THE CALLS

* Insert Funny Tag Line *