(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 10-10-2011, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
That girl is fucked up, Phil, I reckon.

I was with a girl like that, tried so hard to dominate me for weeks. I wouldn't stand for it and it was obvious that she was all fucked up inside and really just needed to be sure that I was strong enough to look after all her fucked-up-ness before she would let me in.

She was a bad slag, cheating on all comers and fucking guys every night of the week (some nights multiples).

When I eventually broke through that shit, she fell for me hard. Stopped all that shit instantly and stated doing all my cooking and cleaning and generally taking care of me and doting over me.

I think that girls who have realised that most humans with a penis are not men but little girls, they break inside.

Peace,

kowalski
to be fair, girls like that do have issues... but then again, if u knew me... so do i....

i have resided to the fact that girls without issues are not for me...

its not for everyone, i just seem to prefer it.

and with respect, altho id known her for years, this was wen we started sein eachother again after a few years, it was about a month in... and since which nothin like this has happened again, if anythin she opened up alot more to me.

but look... everyone wants somethin different, i like to be challenged by girls now & then.

im strong enuf to know what is what & what i want, the point of my post wasnto pick apart my & this girl, i am happy with what it is.

it was to signify how girls constantly test for masculinity & alphadom even without meaning to.

* Insert Funny Tag Line *