View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-10-2011, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
and her words wer, i can get lads to do anythin i want, u just dont. she was testing for respect.
Yes it is about respect, BUT if you are the Man throughout the relationship they dont need to test you because they already have respect for you, based on who you are, how you act, the energy you give off.

Kowalski is right though- the ones that do play the games with you are the ones that are fucked up inside and have issues

Quote:
......... again gareth, u cant judge this girl based on text, she is a nice girl, she just doesnt suffer fools.
she might be a nice girl - she is just a bit fucked up and should have respect for people

Quote:
we play women all the time yet slate women who do it back!
yes we do but we dont make fun of them when they show interest in us or treat them like dirt

Quote:
would you prefer a girl who just accepts the flirtation of ever man alive, and takes all the shit she gets? and never stands up for herself?
thats not my point-- standing up for yourself and politely sying you are not interested is one thing--- making fools of guys who are coming up to you because they fancy you is quite cruel and shows a lack of respect for people.
knowone is better than anyone else in this world

Make it Happen
The Following User Says Thank You to Refl3x For This Useful Post:
kowalski (10-10-2011)