View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-10-2011, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flows101 View Post
I find it difficult to comment on threads like these because there's such a fucking paradox like allot of things in pick up.

I’ve only skimmed through this thread and I agree with allot of the points raised but i think people should always remember that "The self is ALWAYS coming through" - TD.

You can do what K said or Phil and it will work if you are doing it form a place of "I AM ENOUGH"

But if you’re like a really needy guy you could do all of these things that these guys have said but the girl will STILL know or should I say feel deep down that you need her validation.

The simple reason for this is because anything that you do from a place of REACTION kills attraction .

But the only way to learn not to do things from a place of reaction is to GO OUT A SHIT LOAD and fuck up again and again and again, it’s fucking ironic lol.

Example of what I mean by the self is always coming through.

Vocal Tonality Breakdown.

T.R Trying for rapport –

“The tone of voice that you use when asking someone polity for something that you really need”

N.R Neutral rapport

“The tone of voice that you use when having a general conversation with a male friend that you feel is on the same level as you”

B.R Braking rapport

“The tone of voice that you use when you see someone doing something there not supposed to be doing and you ask them what they think there doing”

Example

Needy Guy: soooo what do you do for a living (T.R tone of voice)

HB: (This guy is TRYING for rapport with me he really wants me) blah blah blah I’ve got to go to the toilet now.

Cool Guy: so what do you do for a living (B.R tone of voice)

HB: (Wow this guy must be used to speaking to hot girls he’s not even trying for rapport I need to stand out) well I do this, that blah blah blah. HB starts qualifying herself.

GO OUT AND DO BOTH T.R AND B.R MID CONVO WITH A CHICK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF, IT WILL FREAK YOU OUT. LOL

When they ask me what i do for a living i pause look very thoughtful then i reply "I cut lettuce for a living and im hoping praying in six months they are going to promote my arse and i will be in" ( PAUSE to add drama) "The burger section then smile at her.

It will get a big laugh also saying my prime ambition is to start my own buisness repairing disposable lighters!!!.