(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 10-10-2011, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traptinrome View Post
I read all with great interest.

Obviously this is, for the most part a refresher of the fundamental thinking of the community... and also a reminder of some of it's minor differences of opinion therein.

If I may chip in, I think knave and Phil are both right to a certain extent, perhaps when Phil said "just have fun with her" this is one of the absolutely most important things, fundamental in fact.

However, I can also see where Phil is coming from about not bothering to get her to qualify herself to you. I think a lot of rAFCs fuck up whilst on the training wheels because they neg and disqualify the hell out of HB6s and HB7s (who know that there are a good number of HB8s and 9s in the set, or social setting; therefore having rather fragile egos). Furthermore, a 6 or a 7 (perhaps 8s also) are used to having "naturals" inviting them to qualify themselves to them anyway, so it's not something new to them (which is what we want to give her).

That said, I really do believe that getting a 9 or 10 to jump through your loops and qualify herself to you is really powerful, because even naturals/rich guys/brad pitt lookalikes will usually try to qualify themselves to 9s/10s. When you do this to her, it further reinforces the "make yourself a challenge part" and also gives her something she's either never had or very seldom had before.

In my opinion it's a little beauty.
there is this girl im seein, she is... UNREAL! an i mean even now after knowin her for years, and we been fuckin for ages, i still look at her and think

UR SO FUCKIN FIT!

she tried to test me a few months back, get me to do somethin daft! i told her to go fuck herself, coz i wont lower myself for a girls amusement.

she told me lads come letchin over her & the stuff she can get lads to do, like walkin round like a dog & barking.

i think girls are bitches coz they get bored of idiots approaching them, especially on a night out, what i have found is some girls dont like to be approached..

they do however, like to talk to a lad who just happened to end up talkin to them through coincidence i.e. at the bar, or bumping into each other....

the feeling that nobody is in control of the situation, but both are equal

again however this is only right in some situations so its all variable, but bare in mind sometimes bein an uber confident approach monster can also make u a pest who is rudely interrupting her night with the girls. and this is why you getting blown out

where as had you met at the bar... she would think, "oh he was nice & confident in a situation where you would expect him to be" or somethin along them lines

* Insert Funny Tag Line *