View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-10-2011, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
There is nothing wrong with calling someone shit. I say much worse all the time to people. I use 'bitch' to refer to girls I'm talking to, they giggle.

It depends on who it is coming from etc. - context, if you aren't the kind of person who speaks like that then people will take offence as you have made a choice to speak to them like that in order to express your changed attitude towards them.

If that is just the way you use language no one will bat an eyelid, because it is just you expressing.

Peace,

kowalski
That's just it - it's just not like me to send such a shitty message to anyone, least of all a girl I'm forging a relationship with. The only way I'd say something like that would be as a joke, and even then only if I was actually joking. It'd probably have a "" on the end, just to make sure the other person didn't take it the wrong way (you know what texting can be like).

With the benefit of hindsight, I was a dick. Had I been myself, I would've sent something like "So - too cool to text me back now eh?". That's far more my style - poking fun at her for being a numpty and ribbing her about it continuously.

That said though, I still feel a little hard done by. After all, a day or so after the shitty messages were exchanged, I sent her a text apologising for being a bit of a twat and explaining my actions, to which she replied "Sorry, I'm not interested in a guy who calls me shit". You've gotta love her for sticking to her principles, but...

Starting a new relationship can be so hard. Why oh why couldn't I stick to just shagging?

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do
The Following User Says Thank You to Blanca For This Useful Post:
kowalski (09-10-2011)