View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 29-09-2011, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarda View Post
self acceptance does not mean you are void of change (lovefish).

i do not know why you arent getting laid. but i am sure. infact positive. that as soon as i meet you i will see a shrivelled wreck of a sole. and im sure that's what the women see. someone who is lost and really just trying to find a way out via pua.

phil. your post. youre preaching to yourself. youre not even talking to anybody else. your words are directed at yourself. you just need the followers to follow.

even with all the women. the lifestyle. the job. the money. you still have nothing i am envious of. not one bit do i want in your life. and not even once will i ever look at the 'advice' you give to other people and not have achuckle deep inside. you try. but its so off the mark.

its plain as day to me. and i know that as the followers grow. maybe a few will reach the same heights and beable to spot a guy who is just inundated with beliefs. that arent even necessary.

I think my main point is. I cannot learn from someone. Who seems more lost and confused than me. Tyler no matter how good people think the blueprint is. Is more lost and confused than me. Pphil no matter how good his work is. Is more lost and confused than me.

People.... Look closely at the people you take advice from.

I am very lucky in my life in meeting two people who were solid like rocks. I am very very lucky actually. It was more ground breaking meeting these two people than reading all the pua crap i have read (and by the way i started reading it 10 years ago).

I will also offer a community that doesnt want you to change. Thinks you are perfct as you are. It has done wonders for me. So if anyone has a chord struck with what i am saying. Head on over to Balanced View - Short Moments of Clarity, Repeated Many Times and have a scan of their website. An open mind is required (i was just desperate for relief from the pain which was really what i was using pua for). It is all free.
u seem like your preaching after reading buddism books its all crap.

whatever you do is all to make yourself a better person in your own view.

the reason i give the advice i do is because the guys here are looking for what i have!

you once wer looking to fuck loads of women, then just coz it never worked for you its redundant???

ur turning sanctimonious mate... i know im flawed, and i know the advice i give may not be right for everyone, but it gets results.

i remember a time u asking me for help with women... what happened mate?? did u have a sudden REALIZATION!!! ur always tellin people they are wrong, thats all u do, yet you preach the same.

i know with women what i say is right, coz i can manipulate them to my will..

u cant, yet ur sayin im wrong??? because what, YOU FEEL REAL!!

ur talkin absolute bollocks, sanctimony is WITHOUT DOUBT THE UGLIEST TRAIT

wer all here coz wer hedonists... hedonism is what human nature has become... just because u feel u have transcended it doesnt make it wrong I LOVE TO CHASE HIGHS!!!!

however in your natural carmada like self... u will still argue the point.

so continue

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
kowalski (29-09-2011), Lovefish (29-09-2011)