View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-09-2011, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarda View Post
straight away. the old clueless guy jumps in and tell you you need to do something. you need to change. you're not good enough.

lol. everything in pua is about change. you need to do this, you're not good enough. this is the answer to all your problems.

well, let me tell you, it fucking isn't. boning girls, is the answer to nobodys problems. it won't even give you anything, except relief from the obsession of girls, and some amazing physical sensations.

but the fact, to even put effort into it, when it comes naturally, is another layer of confusion people add to the mix.

do you know how natural it is, for man, meet woman, make baby? it is as natural as opening your fist.

so let me get this right.

this guy, who talks with confidence by the way (because he is deluded), is firstly telling me i need to change, to get something, that comes naturally anyway. he's telling me i need to do xyz, for somethjing, that already, i don't have to work for?

this is, completely.... unfuckingbelievably, MENTAL.

listen, nobody needs to change. you are fucking perfect. your thoughts, your emotions, your urges, they are fine. if you have a negative thought. its natural. you cant do anything about it, or even fucking change it.

clueless. really.
Ok if boning girls is natural why cant i get any then?? should i just open my fist?!
Just cos its natural for you,dont mean its natural for me.
Maybe I dont need to change!! What if i want to,because im totally unhappy in all areas of my life!!
I understand if someone says "you have to" they can piss off,but my life isnt perfect and im not happy so it does have to change!!
Otherwise i might as well sit on my couch eating kebabs,watching shit tv,jacking off 3 times a day totally depressed and alone!!
Tbh if theres no change or effort needed whats the point in pua at all??we should all have it sussed right??

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!

Last edited by Lovefish; 28-09-2011 at 11:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lovefish For This Useful Post:
scamp (29-09-2011)