View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-09-2011, 08:53 AM

right im gonna play the race card here!

I love dating girls other than white english girls.
Russians, Czechs, Polish, Chinese, Columbian, black, Indian, Pakistani

now when i am out and about with one, namely ones that obviously are a different race to me i feel akward being seen out -- with black girls, chinese, asians, etc
feel that people are looking at me and this is going to sound horrible and actually pretty racist - i feel like it lowers my value because on face value it 'looks' like i cant get myself a nice white english girl and instead am out with a chinese girl who looks a bit like a mail order bride or somthing (even though she is stunning) -- i do notice people look at me.
When i dated a pakistani girl she was the one that actually told me i needed to be prepared to be stared at when we were out together.

as ive dated more 'differnt' girls it bothers me less and less now - last night i was out on a date with a girl origionally from Sudan - camebridge educated and had a PHD in Sports psychology - i realised i am less bothered now being seen out with different girls

the fact of the matter is i just dont particularily like white english girls, sexually and from a relationship point of view

Make it Happen