View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-09-2011, 08:52 PM

Update: Claire

A mixed bag on our date (I say date, it involved us shopping for me a guitar and going to the pub for a cheeky couple). All was going nicely - having a right laugh together, clicking like we did before. That was until she offhandedly mentioned her boyfriend in the pub. This completely threw me. Surely, I reasoned, a girl who chats you up on the train and texts you every day must be single? Not the ones Blanca goes for!

Anyway, confronted with "another one of those", the flirting went out the window, the A-game switched off and I tried to think of ways I could politely fuck off to avoid wasting any more of my time. Fortunately, I found an absolute beast of a guitar and duly bought it so, I thought, it wasn't a complete waste of time.

It was only as we were going our separate ways that I had this snippet of conversation:

B - Every man I know plays Pro Evo or FIFA. I bet your boyfriend loves it.
C - Oh he's not my boyfriend any more, we broke up months ago blah blah...

It was very frustrating. I'd kept flirting to a minimum after I figured I was wasting my time trying to pull her, only to find that I wasn't wasting my time at all. Anyway, I gave her a lift home (never, EVER, drive through Nottingham - it's fucking bullshit) and went on my way.

On the plus side, she's fitter than I remembered her being, and more funny, and more cool. Also, I haven't exactly harmed my chances and I bought a badass guitar at the same time. I just wish I'd kissed her or something. Just to make it more than "meeting up for a bit".

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do

Last edited by Blanca; 19-09-2011 at 08:55 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blanca For This Useful Post:
kowalski (04-10-2011)