View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-09-2011, 01:44 PM

Great post McLovin' good to hear about your close. I like how you just power into approaches, I think you'd opened twice before my single kind of open. To be honest I only asked them if they knew anywhere with a decent smoking area. It just naturally developed into a conversation from there. It's easy to open with questions, you just naturally start a conversation. I find it hard to open with the intent of pulling.

Those girls were only 18, I did get the number of the one I'd been chatting to though, because she seemed cool.
I found the whole lack of id thing quite funny, I could have got pissed off about it, because lets be honest, it is a bit ridiculous, but what's the point.

I think your spot on about the awkwardness thing, it is just a case of being relaxed, as I felt more relaxed I felt less awkward. As I was walking back to the tube station I was super chilled for some reason, and had a 8-9 (subjective I know) stare at me as I was walking up and stop me to ask me where there was a toilet (random) somehow I ended up with my arm around her (I think natural kino) said I didn't know, but suggested she try a pub, then told her she was absolutely gorgeous, got back "oh thank you so are you" and a massive smile. Quick hug and kiss on the cheek and I turned and walked away (idiot).

Ye we'll definitely head out again, though it'll have to wait till the end of the month as I am rather poor at the moment.

Expectations are self-fulfilling prophecies.