Thread: Day 2 worries
View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-09-2011, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knave View Post
Have you read 'The rules of the game' Neil Strauss, I would'nt normally recommend this book but the 30 day challenge is excellent.

Each day you take a baby step building on the experience of the previous its a fundamentally sound way to progress because it incorporates many psychological methods that work.

That's half the book the rest teaches stupid things like 'the cube' and telling you what a great guy Neil is with women, I'd stop reading after the 30 day challenge.

Did I use it myself? No, but I followed a similar path I self taught myself that almost duplicates the set of challenges, so yes it does work.
Yeh ive got that book not tried it yet,its mixed in with a load of other pua books ive bought but not had a chance to read yet.Its something im definately willing to give a go.Even if its not ALL THAT,if it turns out to be a useful spring board or can help get me up a step then its done its job.I know this book will never make me a pua by itself tho.
Yeh 100% agreed on all the comments to do with shopping,hence choosing it.I kinda already had a few plans/routines thought up and i knew my exs all loved shopping and giving opinions (plus if one woman likes something on you others usually do 2,most have good taste) so it was always gona be a winner.Plus i needed some new clothes whatever which i bought a few bits even tho i got flaked

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!