Thread: Day 2 worries
View Single Post
(#26)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-09-2011, 07:59 PM

I didn't thank that cos I particularly agree with you K, but that post made me chuckle.

Slightly off topic but going back to your date, taking girls shopping is an awesome first date if you do it well.

Shops have a million and one pieces of inspiration for you to tease, be humorous, show value, Kino and have fun and it's free. You can be impulsive by picking random shops to pop into and creating roleplays ect and you venue change regularly. As long as you lead it with confidence, in terms of a date it enables you structure all the shit you learn in PU around an easy format, without having to think to much about it, as to come across natural.

Some really simple examples of thing that I found worked quite well:
- Pick out the most ridiculously horrific piece of clothing and be adament it's amazing on either you her for as long as possible.
- pick out something that suits you and when she says it does, tell her she can buy you it as present.
- when walking through a shopping mall/street, grab her hand and sharply turn saying lets go in here.
- discuss good films we both like in foreign film section of Fopp (if she's that kinda girl).
- pop into STA or any travel agents and plan an around the world trip together like a couple would.
- go into a bookies and make a bet together of the jockey wearing pink and call her your lucky charm.

the possibilities are endless.....

This is my standard Day 2, unless I know them a bit already, have put the legwork already and can invite them directly to my house.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breaker For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (13-09-2011), Lovefish (13-09-2011)