Thread: Day 2 worries
View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Deleted

Default 13-09-2011, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovefish View Post
Your right on that point,i do need to learn to love myself.I need to get out of this habit of putting myself down,its something ive always done and is in no way helpful nor constructive.Any suggestions how/where to start undoing this destructive habit??
Nah man no way not going back there trust!!were just mates thats all,in fact we get on way better as m8s that in that screwed up relationship!! its like the pressures off now
Each to their own, some people stay friends with exs, just never seems to work for me, just gives me heartache

Think about WHY you feel the way you do. Question your negative beliefs about yourself. They aren't true anyway. Also, nobody is perfect. So what does it matter if you have your downsides? Material things like clothes and haircut and body you can improve anyways.

Join the gym, or at least start doing some exercise. Buy some dumbbells. Start growing some muscles this always makes me feel amazing about myself when I'm feeling pumped with muscles to show for it. Plus women fucking love it.

Stop thinking and dwelling on how much you hate yourself, and start to think about, how
A. you left your ex girlfriend for bigger and better things,
B. you got yourself a new flat,
C. you started going out in PUBS AND CLUBS that you absolutely hate
D. you started meeting new women
E. you had a few dates and are learning from any mistakes you may have made
F. you been out sarging with guys from this site

All good stuff, no need to dislike yourself at all.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (13-09-2011), kowalski (13-09-2011), Lovefish (13-09-2011)