Thread: Day 2 worries
View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-09-2011, 03:57 PM

Thanks for all the feedback guys.especially yours Knave much appreciated.I was at a really low ebb yesterday.Like Giant said we both just had a bad night last night.Im 100% sure i would have blown it yesterday with that hot chick,i even thought about flaking her before,i was more gutted i didnt get any experience spending time with her tho.I think that sucked just as bad as her flaking.
Agreed i beat myself up way 2 much and should stop straight away its become a force of habit in my life,that is extremily detrimental.
Ive already read loadsa both of those guys posts already trust.
Ok im gona go out tonight and keep going out and try to get used to the pub/club environment ive avoided at all costs for the past 5 years just doing that to start is going to put me at ease and make approaching easier.
You get better at this despite of yourself,through taking the actions?! oohh epiphany
Ive been hanging with the ex 2 day funnily enough its been pretty good,ive just been joking around and having a laugh,were becoming good friends again and its helped lift my spirits funny huh

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!

Last edited by Lovefish; 11-09-2011 at 04:04 PM.