Thread: Day 2 worries
View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-09-2011, 11:54 AM

Looking back it was like an internal war against myself me telling me its no big deal and my subconsious saying it was,is there anyway to rid myself of this way of thinking that i dont want??maybe mindset is easy,i just dont know how to change mine around yet??
She flaked anyways gutted third one on the trot plus i travelled 40 miles 20 each way to meet her (told her i was in the area anyways) lost a whole nights sleep and fried my brain watching pua videos.So Then I rang another girl up,the original one i wanted when i first came on this forum,she was happy to tell me all about her amazing sex with her new fella,another kick to the balls.I didnt really want to but went out with Giant (my first night out to a club/pub situation in over 3 years.It sucked tbh i couldnt approached and i felt really really awkward ,i ended up hanging out and talking with hairy chodes all night.So this weekend has been awful im feeling pretty low.I just dont understand how ur supposed to get good at this when you start with low self esteem/confidence and ur supposed to go out and get it knocked constantly?? Its like throwing yourself at a brick wall constantly hoping it will break.

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!

Last edited by Lovefish; 11-09-2011 at 12:00 PM.