View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-09-2011, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyK View Post
My night out at Tiger Tiger can be split into 2 sections: before and after the above statement.

Met up with Markuk and a couple of other guys, get into the 70s room and there are lots of women. Gravitate to the dancefloor, within 5 minutes I'm in a 6 set without even moving from my position! Asked one of them what the occasion was, it's a hen party (there were a lot of those in there that night). Continue dancing, I'm getting IOIs from at least 3, err which one to go for?

Then out of nowhere another member of the party appears and immediately engages me in some dirty dancing. And this is where the night got interesting....

To cut a long story short, there was a definite sexual vibe, when I sat down with her we had some banter, she kept repeatedly telling me that the only male member of the party was gay. She then discloses that she's married, but makes it very clear she is up for a ONS and nothing more (the party came up from Brighton). At this point I should have just taken her out of the club, instead we talk a bit more and then she says she is going to get a drink. I go outside for some fresh air, whilst in the smoking section I start chatting to another girl who is also on a hen do.

When I go back inside some 25 minutes later, she is still sat on the sofa but this time one of her friends is in the space where I was sat. When going to sit down, another one the friends comes up to me and says the title line (see top of thread). I should have seen it coming - the woman herself said that she was a senior manager and there were quite a few colleagues in the party (that old chestnut of social conditioning again) so she didn't want to do anything in front of them. Couldn't be bothered to argue with her friend, although in retrospect I should have said that her friend could speak for herself if she wanted me to do one.

The abrupt dismissal affected my state for quite a while after that, but remembered reading the thread by Snake Eyes (don't resist, take right action). After that I just ambled through the club engaging with sets here and there.

The only other notable moment was when I approached a lone girl sitting down - she said she had a boyfriend, however when I got up to leave wouldn't let go of my hand. Errr...think that was a failure on my part.

Things to think about
---------------------

1) Cockblockers - I really just need to ask the woman direct if she is comfortable with the situation....or engage a friends a little better.

2) Sets with more than 1 girl showing IOIs - advice?
Fucking Tiger Tiger - are you serious? What a shit bar.