Thread: Day 2 worries
View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-09-2011, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovefish View Post
Im hooking up with a really hot chick 2mora.Im taking her to buy some clothes and have lunch with me.
However all day ive had the whole thing running though my head different scenarios,what id say to her, blah blah blah
Its gay im all in my own head and projecting into 2mora.
Its definately a scarcity mindset,is there any good sugestions of how to turn off and accept i cant do anything till im there and if i blow it i blow it and to not be afraid of that.
Otherwise ill not sleep tonight and itl be the same story up until i meet her 2mora
I think its could be cos shes the hottest chick ive ever got this far with before??
I hope this is posted in time.

Mindset is easy if you think about it like this, (like I do in fact). A real player thinks of pussy with impermanence, what this means is you probably have frustrations about can I keep this chick or will I ever find the right woman.

For a guy who knows he can meet hot chicks whenever he wants he does not have the continual paranoia about how hard its going to be to replace a girl. There is a lot of decent pussy out there, you are moving towards a place where she could be replaced the same day, if needs be. Don’t get hung up this being the best chick I’ve had.

The other advice I can give you is if you want to fuck her tonight you have to touch her as soon as you meet not creepy touch but firmly with confidence, if you wait too long then try after you've built comfort its going to seem really weird for her.

Use the 'knave greeting hug' as soon as you see her place both hands on her hips, move your hands up her back and pull her in for a hug, let her feel being pulled in, reverse this and release from her hips. Its a very powerful hug because it trips several off her switches.

Then keep up the kino all day when you take her back to yours and she asks where we are going it will only be token resistance.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women
The Following User Says Thank You to Knave For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (11-09-2011)