View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Deleted

Default 09-09-2011, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Chumps don’t leave girls, they stay ALL NIGHT, one of the best things you can do is walk away. I’d make her laugh then tell her I’m off or start talking to her friend.

GIRLS I KNOW & FUCK WOULD DROP U IN A HEARTBEAT FOR SAYIN THAT: if you value urself, you would end this interaction in a heartbeat if a girl said it.... so a high value girl (like who i like) wont take shit like tha... who exactly r u like??

This bit confused me.. I duno what point Knave and Phil are making on this one.. but I do think that, when in a club with uber hot girl, don't just be her poodle all night.. feel free to leave and socialize with others, including her mates

Use the power of ‘Maybe’...maybe is such a powerful word, ‘Maybe I’ll see you later’, Maybe I’ll call you.

Maybe is VERY POWERFULL! but u gotta say it like ur actually busy, not just doin it for power...

coz then she will make it a game.
I knew about the word "maybe" being powerful, but I never thought about how I say it. And I can see now that girls DO make it a game (and it annoys the shit out of me - I can't be assed with mind headfucking games
Overall some interesting points from Knave and Phil and K