View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 09-09-2011, 12:02 AM

MY VIEWS

Make yourself a challenge from the very beginning.

AGREE

The most obvious is having a girlfriend naturally makes you hard to get, hang about with other women either friends or wings.

DONT DISAGREE

Don’t introduce yourself, wait for her to ask.

DUNNO ABOUT THIS, DOESNT ASS ME!

Don’t ask the usual chump questions ‘What do you do’, ‘Where do you come from’.

AGREE

Avoid excessive compliments

AGREE

Avoid excessive interviews

AGREE

Don’t follow her around the club, nothing says I’m sad more than this, we’ve all done it.

AGREE

Don’t give her your full attention, talk to the whole group, create a ‘Why isn’t he talking to me situation’

AGREE

If she touches you tell her to stop it, something like ‘I just washed this shirt’.

AGREE .. but its gotta be with a big smile like ur joking...

As soon as she knows you are interested the power is in her hands. What does she have to do? Nothing. Make her work, keep that at the back of your mind.

SORT OF AGREE sort of right but i think ur viewing this how i used to ... its not when the power is in her hands, its when she thinks you will continue the flow even if she doesnt..

so u can let her know u like u, ust not enuf to be chasing too hard

Ignoring and declining her first invitation.

THIS CAN PUT A GIRL OFF!! they have feelings too ya know, especially if they stubborn.... ur best bet is smile and say... that would be cool, just dont set a date untill another day

Give her tests, either fun or serious.

TESTS ARE STUPID, just have fun with her <end>

Make her qualifier herself to you, get her to express qualities that make her different from other girls.

DONT AGREE... just have fun, thats all... dont even talk about qualities, or all that, just have fun

Chumps don’t leave girls, they stay ALL NIGHT, one of the best things you can do is walk away. I’d make her laugh then tell her I’m off or start talking to her friend.

GIRLS I KNOW & FUCK WOULD DROP U IN A HEARTBEAT FOR SAYIN THAT: if you value urself, you would end this interaction in a heartbeat if a girl said it.... so a high value girl (like who i like) wont take shit like tha... who exactly r u like??

If she does it to you, like talking to her friend or answers the phone, walk away, chumps stand there waiting like knobs, ‘is it my turn yet’.

If your havin fun she wont be, but u are right!!

Use the power of ‘Maybe’...maybe is such a powerful word, ‘Maybe I’ll see you later’, Maybe I’ll call you.

Maybe is VERY POWERFULL! but u gotta say it like ur actually busy, not just doin it for power...

coz then she will make it a game.

Use body language, things like leaning back.

BODY LANGUAGE YES.... Limbo Dancin lessons NO

Make her close the distance.

I pull them toward me and close the distance myself... then laff and push them away.... then pull again... im a man, i take control of the distance

thats my views on tha

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post: