View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Being a challenge to women - 08-09-2011, 08:15 PM

A lot of this will be known to you from various sources and maybe some of it isn’t, but these were some of my favourites from the thousands of methods out there. None of this is meant to be mean, there is a fun spirit to everything below.

Make yourself a challenge from the very beginning.

The most obvious is having a girlfriend naturally makes you hard to get, hang about with other women either friends or wings.

Don’t introduce yourself, wait for her to ask.

Don’t ask the usual chump questions ‘What do you do’, ‘Where do you come from’.

Avoid excessive compliments

Avoid excessive interviews

Don’t follow her around the club, nothing says I’m sad more than this, we’ve all done it.

Don’t give her your full attention, talk to the whole group, create a ‘Why isn’t he talking to me situation’

If she touches you tell her to stop it, something like ‘I just washed this shirt’.

As soon as she knows you are interested the power is in her hands. What does she have to do? Nothing. Make her work, keep that at the back of your mind.

Ignoring and declining her first invitation.

Give her tests, either fun or serious.

Make her qualifier herself to you, get her to express qualities that make her different from other girls.

Chumps don’t leave girls, they stay ALL NIGHT, one of the best things you can do is walk away. I’d make her laugh then tell her I’m off or start talking to her friend.

If she does it to you, like talking to her friend or answers the phone, walk away, chumps stand there waiting like knobs, ‘is it my turn yet’.

Use the power of ‘Maybe’...maybe is such a powerful word, ‘Maybe I’ll see you later’, Maybe I’ll call you.

Use body language, things like leaning back.

Make her close the distance.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knave For This Useful Post:
cha (09-09-2011), Lovefish (12-10-2011), sterex (10-10-2011), traptinrome (10-10-2011)