View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 05-09-2011, 09:36 PM

Hi Crow203,

Solo sarging is great for social conditioning and forces you out of you confort zone. This is something I what to start focusing on myself. Unfortunately I only have a limited supply of wings who arent always available.

I've tried the option of going out with friends who know nothing about game, but they just fuck it up by making endless amounts of mistakes like permanently scanning, constantly shifting around the venue for no bloody reason, and pressuring me to open sets so they can be introduced to them. I could feel my state rapidly dropping and myself getting sucked into their chode reality.

I did a bit of solo game and drove to a lively town so I wouldnt have to worry about bumping into friends wondering why i'm on my own (not like I should be giving a shit what other people think about me).

Bearing in mind I was completely sober but still managed to open a handfull of sets and hit the dance floor in some loud bars.

Interestingly I was in a HIGHER STATE and got more IOI's on my own then when hanging out with a non pua friends.

So here's my opinion:

Option 1. Go out with a wing
Option 2 Go out alone
Option 3 go out with chode friends who blows all the sets and lowers you state.

I have a lot of respect for solo sargers
The Following User Says Thank You to captain_freedom For This Useful Post:
crow203 (14-09-2011)