View Single Post
(#10)
Old

Default 05-09-2011, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJay View Post
A cool guy goes out on a night out with a few guys from work. He's slept with two girls from his place of work already, and he hasn’t even worked their long. Anyway he gave a girl from work his number and she contacted him that night, so he and his new work buddies met up with this girl.

To cut a long story short this cool guy assumed that this girl was in the bag for him, as after all he's used to getting what he wants. The girl was taken right from under his radar by one of his new work buddies, who he believed was a chode.

Cut up by the events he logged onto a website called the PUA FORUM to discuss his new insecurities, which were obtained from that night. He wrote about how this chodey guy managed to bag a woman he wanted (oh yea even though she wasnt as nice as some of the other woman he's had), when he's supposed to be the man!

Who is the real chode of this story??

AJay
Lol haha, mate I couldn't agree with you more... I never said i'm perfect with women that's why I come back to this website time and time again... And even if I did... doesn't mean I wouldn't make mistakes... I consider myself pretty damn good at other things in my life but I still make mistakes in them, and so do all of us. I'm 20 years old I haven't had enough experience yet, new situations like these will continue to bombard me for some time yet.

As reflex said she was calling the shots and it through me off my game a bit, girls don't normally do this to me so I guess it pulled the chode out of me subconciously. I'm progressing though and that's all that matters to me. Sure I fucked up last night and I may have made a post when I was drunk because I was slightly pissed off. But you know what... I can genuinely say I've woken up fine today if not slightly hungover and I've already arranged for the 'better' chick to come round she'll be sucking me dick within a few hours... pffft sounds good to me.

Think of it like this next time you get blown out, you just havent opened the girl thats going to go home with you that night yet.