View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-09-2011, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_phaD View Post
Refl3x what do you suggest when you get thrown off your game by these forward dominant women?
Think to yourself

'do i want to fuck her' if so id say somthing like

'You sound like trouble or are you all talk?'
- then call her bluff and take control of the situation
'lets go to my place'
-

my point is if they are really forward and you want to fuck them-- just proceed directly to the end game which is fucking them, taking them home, to theirs, in the bogs for a blow job whatever -- this also calls their bluff as some chicks just want to waste your time flirting

If you call their bluff and they back down, you are then in control of the situation and can decide to play with them or eject knowing that chances are you saved yourself a wasted few hours (although somtimes you can turn it round)

try not to ask them but rather tell them when you are calling their bluff

in the Ops case his post seems a bit more subtle and doesnt require the hardcore antics i would take-- but you get my idea

Then you have a whole new hurdle to cross if you do take them to yours for sex -- you have to be confident in yourself to handle a girl that knows what she wants-- some guys are in fear when a girl is very forward sexually in bed --- handling them comes with practise but even i still come up against the odd girl that has me on the ropes

its just a numbers game-- when you date loads and fuck loads you get used to handling any situation

Make it Happen

Last edited by Refl3x; 05-09-2011 at 09:53 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Refl3x For This Useful Post:
chops147 (05-09-2011), mastere666 (05-09-2011), SmileyK (05-09-2011)