View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default a knock of confidence? - 05-09-2011, 05:41 AM

So I had been 'on a roll' as it were... until tonight. I have recently started a new job and have been enjoying success in my new job with the ladies to put it short I have fucked 2 of them.

Anyway a new girl joined last week, nothing mega a HB7 but I soon jumped on the flirt waggon and nature took its cause... we were soon giving each-other subtle sexual hints etc. So I left her my number last week and tonight the work guys suggested we all go out for a night out and we both said we were going.

She texted me asking to come out for a few drinks together before everyone else met up. I didnt notice her text so 20 mins later she rang me I answered and agreed to meet up. She was definitely interested theirs no doubt in my mind about that...

Anyway for some reason I got their and was just nervous as fuck not sure why I haven't experienced this for months thought I was over this. I Kinda had that same feeling I used to get when approaching girls when I was knew to it. It was odd, their was nothing that special about the girl I've got a regular shag from a girl who's better looking funnier and more interesting than her but for some reason I just had nothing to say, I felt really awkward and couldn't make conversation for shit...

one of the chode workers ended up winding up with her and took her back to his I would be lying if I said I wasn't ashamed of myself. Kinda thought I had all this anxiety handled but it came back to haunt me tonight, any of you more experienced guys had this before?? Was probably just a one off bad night, wasnt really in the going out mood I guess but fancied shagging the new girl... guess I fucked that one up lol.

Think of it like this next time you get blown out, you just havent opened the girl thats going to go home with you that night yet.