View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default First Holiday Abroad with the Forum lads - 01-09-2011, 01:14 PM

Part-1:

Eastern Europe. My favourite hunting ground for the last five years! Vilnius, Lithuania. Everything they say about it is abso-foo-kin-lootley true. Amazing women, cheap booze and great food. Perfectamundo

I'd first mooted the idea of a PUA Forum holiday abroad a few months back when I had just moved to London. Since then I've met quite a few of the lads from London, made some good friends, had some superb times and learnt quite a few things. Here's an FR about our first holiday abroad.. from what I can remember of it

August Bank Holiday weekend. Tickets booked a month or so back. All set to go. T'was JohnnyB, SmileyK and yours truly. I crashed at JohnnyB's place the previous night as we had a really early start for the flight. Got to Vilnius, cheapest bl00dy taxi into town (heard they rip you off like crazy on their taxi meters over there) and checked into the apartment. Our very own lads apartment, complete with bar stools and counter, right in the centre of the Vilnius Old Town for a mere 70 Euros a day for the whole pad for upto six people (great find that JohnnyB!)

We head out immediately. I have done my usual holiday social networking online (C0uchsurfing, a few other sites and forums) and as a result we hook up with a local Australian bird. A few minutes later another Lithuanian local filly I've been in touch with joins us.

Good conversations follow with beer and the local food filling us up as much as the holiday atmosphere. The Australian bird heads off to get something done and the Lithuanian local shows us around the whole town. Quite a lovely butterfly she was too.

Unfortunately she's got the weekend fully booked up with other stuff and we only see her next on our last day in town.

First Night out: Hook up with the Ozzie bird in town. She takes us around the local pubs. All very non touristy and quiet. We have the "expat evening" of shots and good laughs. All good but that's not all what we came here for.

Even so, some sets do happen..

JohnnyB opens a seated couple and sits down at their table. I send in the Ozzie bird to engage the guy (the ozzie bird turns out to be a "one of the lads" kinda girl and a good pivot). Works.

It should be JohnnyB sitting next to the bird in this pic for the approach he did (with the Ozzie bird chatting up the target's guy opposite).. not sure how I ended up next to her (chowwy JohnnyB )

The rest of the night does not have much to write home about. We got progressively more drunk on shots in pubs. Good ol' expat evening. Went into a nightclub in the end. Too sloshed to do much else but zombie around on the dance floor (lesson learnt, beware expats! Good times to be had but if you are focussed on chicks that evening, you might get distracted by all the fun you're having with the expat crowd).

Inside that last club, SmileyK opens a seated girl, sits down next to her and spends a while chatting her up. That's where we left him as Johnny and I head home.

If it is to be, it is up to me

Last edited by Greatlookinguy; 11-12-2017 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Trying to reduce the dimensions of images.