View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Deleted

Default 31-08-2011, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenePoole View Post
If girls believe orbiters are friends, is this just something you have to deal with?
Personally, I've been out with girls that had some sort of relationship or night with some people in their social group, I tried explaining these guys were not real friends but they wouldn't have it.
I don;t see the point in staying friends with girls unless you want to shag them.
Just cos a guy is out with a girl doesn't make him an orbiter, but yes if he is THAT friend who wants to fuck her all the time but she keeps him friend zoned.. why would you even try to convince the girl he isn't a real friend?
Surely you want him to be an orbiter, to make way for the real men who will get laid... It just comes across as being cynical and negative towards the girl..
And I do have female friends that I wouldn't even want to fuck... granted not many, but the odd few women I'm mates with

Quote:
The point is that if you are "being friends" (and they are single) with them it's for an ulterior motive.
The point I was expressing in the earlier thread was about making your agenda clear to the girl (or at least trying to).
It is not always for an ulterior motive. most of my female friends I'd fuck, but not all.

Quote:
No, not worried about that at all. I just detest the fact that they are there, the girls always seem to think they are just friends whereas the actual fact is they would take any chance they could get. It's the "When Harry met Sally" scenario.
Why should you care about an orbiter being there. it's not like he is AMOGing you and stopping you bedding his fantasy girl.. just take his girl, pay for his taxi, blow your load in her face boom!