Thread: Young chicks
View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-08-2011, 11:50 PM

Some 18 year olds are more mature & grown up than others.

Some 18 year olds look the part, but act like a child (not literaly)

ALL of them dress up so they look older (nothing wrong with this of course, if they are over 18)

Unfortunately in my town, the bouncers must be demented sex pests who like to ogle young girls all night & then go home & wank over thier fat sleeping wifes.

I'll give an example of how a certain conversation between me & a sexy little brunnette on a night out in my town went:

(We had already been talking & flirting for ages & then)

Her: what age are you?

Me: 24, what about you?

Her: 14

Me: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....i need to go see my mate, i'll be back in 5 minutes (or something like that)

I was fucking shocked to the core that this girl was in front of me looking so good & i wouldnt have known any different if she hadnt told me her age!

Obviously i disappeared & looked elsewhere but, if me or anyone else had got off with a chick so young without knowing her age, when she SHOULDENT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED in the place by the bouncers, who the fuck is to blame?

Obviously courts would annialate you & you would probably end up registered, but in the cold light of day....if the bouncers wouldnt let little girls in who smile & wink & flash thier legs at them, lads wouldnt find themselves in these situations.

I notice this everywhere, i believe it happens in EVERY town, doormen let young girls in cos they smell sweet & have pink sparkly hotpants on.

I dont care im fucking leaving this town anyway

You can't win if you don't play