View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default 30-08-2011, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblackguy View Post
my biggest sticking point was that these pleasant conversations were simply that - pleasant, polite conversation, nothing exciting, sexual or even remotely interesting. Bottom line is they weren't engaged on an emotional level as I had no clue how to transition my rubbish job interview questions to a natural flowing conversation (advice needed).

However, it wasn't all bad, I did manage to get 22 number closes (which considering the amount of approaches I did is about a fifth) leading to 11 kiss closes. Again another sticking point I was having with the girls I was getting intimate with was dominance; I was building momentum in the early stages but for some reason was too nervous to lead the kino interaction after a k close and so the momentum just fizzled out.
First thing - you are being WAY TOO HARD on yourself. 22 numbers and 11 makeouts in one day is fucking awesome!

There must have been something you were doing right to get to that stage, if they kissed you they MUST have been engaged on some kind of emotional level. From what you are saying it sounds like you weren't really trying for rapport, which can actually build attraction.

Remember that once you have kissed them, you have established a man-woman communication and they shouldn't have any resistance to physicality. Just act normal, continue the conversation on whatever path it was going down. You don't even have to talk; just stay silent whilst looking at her and she will probably re-initiate conversation.

Sometimes the problem with too much analysis is that it can mess you up. So focus on the positives - think about what you did leading up to those kiss closes, and apply it next time you go out! Happy trails

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace