View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Post SmileyK: The Journey - 24-08-2011, 11:38 AM

Tuesday 23rd August

Me and my younger brother decide to head to Leicester Sq...I'm taking him out as he's a bit strapped for cash and hasn't been out for a while. As I have discovered on previous outings, the force is strong is this one.

Have decided not to drive, the plan is to get merry and have a good time.

YATES
-------

At the bar I start chatting to a cutie next to me; turns out she is from Brazil, after wrongly guessing where she was from 3 times. Nice face and ass. She then goes off to give drinks to her friends.

We get our drinks and move through the venue, there is a group of 4 girls sitting down, open them Smiley.....and I don't. AAARGH! I voice this annoyance with myself to my brother whilst we are leaning against the bar.

I then spot a lone girl sitting down, however there is another drink there so go over and use my Seat Warmer opener:

'I know you're wondering who I am, during the day I lead a fairly boring life but at night I now offer my services as a seat warmer'

Gets a laugh most of the time....we start chatting and turns out she is also from Brazil. Her friend then comes back, who is English. I explain my role, then say to her that I 'hope the seat has been warmed to her liking'. She finds this hilarious, we're all chatting, they then start to talk with themselves and I lose interest. Eject......aaargh the English one was cute and seemed into me - should have got the number!

Chilling at the bar, more drinks. Some banter with the shot girl, she ends up relieving us of 20 quid as we all do shots. Got hustled! Ah well, it's not everyday I drink so fuck it.

I spot a 2 set, I say to my brother 'let's go', he says they look like tourists and he can't be arsed. 'Thanks bro, that's my opener!' And off I go....turns out one is English and one is Lithuanian. The Lithuanian is very pretty. I ask her about her country since I'm going there this weekend, then move on to some good vibes and banter. My brother has ejected from the English one, leaving me to handle two. English one starts getting impatient, so say I'm to Lithuanian I'm gonna leave but she should give me her number. BF objection. Oh well, least I tried so was happy with that anyway.

I walk off, and my brother is in set again! This guy isn't messing about tonight. I come in and say to them 'I hope you're looking after him!' The shorter of the 2 immediately shit-tests me with 'my friend has big boobs doesn't she?' I respond with 'are you her pimp then?'. After a bit of awkward conversation, we swap so I'm with BigBoobs and my brother is with the shorter one, allowing him to do his thing.

It's escalation from the word go with BigBoobs; instantaneous deployment of the Claw, pull her in so we're face-to-face, strong eye contact. The interaction can be summarised like this:
- there were MANY shit tests; some I passed, some I didn't.
- went for the makeout 4 times, got the cheek 4 times.
- lots of sexual conversation; there was serious tension.

BUT......

I was definitely pushing it too hard. After makeout denial I really needed to take a step back and just chill. She was umming and erring about giving her number, just left it in the end but a good interaction nonetheless.

After that longish set we left for another club.

PENTHOUSE
------------

Wasn't that busy, so these were the main events:
- it was hard going; my brother and I got several blowouts. As a result, we decided to amuse ourselves on the dancefloor. Whilst this was happening, I has what I will now call an Epic Moment:

Some guys were giving us weird looks, some girls were trying to join in, we created space and an audience, I didn't care.

I found this extremely liberating - why should I care what they think, they don't even know me, I've having fun and making myself laugh, vibing with my bro, that's all that matters.

But can't forget the women for too long, so open up a girl next to me just for the hell of it. She looks bored, so I say 'Long day at work?'. Get one word answers, I then decide to tell her about my day anyway because I'm awesome - starting with what I had for breakfast. After 5 minutes of my monologue she walks off. Unfazed by this, I simply move onto the next girl sitting down. Ha ha. After a couple of minutes I get bored and go back to the dancefloor with my bro.

We leave the club, get some MaccyDs, and start the walk to the bus stop. On the way I see a Leona Lewis lookalike and stop her with 'HEY, Leona Lewis! I need a picture with you!' She continues walking, however her friend stops and we vibe for a bit. Turns out they were both strippers from the Platinum Lace club! Wanted to pick her up and spin her round, however my arms are not strong enough for that (yet!).

This last interaction had me cracking up all the way home for some reason. So, all in all, a good night.

The lessons

1) Opening - don't think, just do. Simple.

2) Burn interactions to the ground. By this I mean hanging in there for as long as possible, escalation being the preferable option.

3) I'm beginning to LOVE shit tests. The more shit I get, the more resilient I become. Winning.

4) Plowing - again, I'm looking to push myself even further with this aspect.

5) LSE - A problem I have encountered in the past, as well as tonight with BigBoobs, is when girls have low self-esteem. So when you approach, all you get is shit test after shit test because they think you are fucking with them ('this guy is too confident - what does he want with me'). What I may try in future is to tone down how hard I go in, and make them qualify themselves a bit more. It's all experimentation at this stage so will see where I go with it.

So overall, a good night. On a side-note - with more visits to the gym, junk food begins to taste less appealing! Winning (feeling a bit Charlie Sheenish tonight).

Next episode - Adventures in Vilnius.....

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace