View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Deleted

Default 23-08-2011, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed View Post
This is the most readable of all your posts I've ever read.

I'm in agreement with the part about action defining what image is portrayed.
No one can see thoughts unless they are manifested in an action.

Not true. 99% of the human race is wicked.

Yeah people are Judgemental - I have such a ridiculous amount of activity on my facebook since a friend discovered I go dancing - most of it is jokes!

Would I hide this - No, its what I'm interested in and part of the BEST VERSION of me.

My friends will talk about me, tell people that I do this, maybe tease me, and this is ALL great.

Its communicated I'm an interesting person, without me needing to tell people directly.

Image FTW.
Wicked meaning AWESOME or EVIL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAJay View Post
I wouldn't say that humans are wicked as such. Merely that without a connection to people we don't generally consider our effect on them, or care about them, or even treat them as real, emotional individuals. The way people treat each other online shows this brilliantly, monitors widen the disconnect.

Cracked's article on this problem is entertaining:

What is the Monkeysphere? | Cracked.com
Perhaps I exaggerated saying 99% of the human population is an asshole..
But I bet I'm not far off.. Everyone is so uptight and judgmental and stuff..
I wish I lived in Japan where most people are ethical and nice to each other (at least from anything I've ever read or heard about them anyways)

It is true that people's opinions of you do not matter, and as long as you are being your best self then nothing really matters, but seriously why can't everyone just be peaceful and drop all the hate in the world