View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 23-08-2011, 01:27 PM

Ahh. You make a good point Phil.

For some people there is a certain amount of reprogramming that needs to occur, lots of people have bad habits that they think are good. Those behaviours do need to change if getting more women is what they want.. Self development. I hadn't considered that angle. I think many of the negative behaviours they display come from a certain level of social bullshitting though, the fakeness being the source of all the problems. Personas or behaviours put on because they "think" it's what they should do when in fact chilling the fuck out and just being them does everything for you.

Books have a place as a spark for defining thought or conveying a message, they aren't what changes people's negative behaviours though.. Knowing everything about business theory doesn't make a good businessman. I think the vast majority of people here owe being here to a book, it didn't change them, it sparked it though.
The Following User Says Thank You to RLAJay For This Useful Post:
Phil (23-08-2011)