View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Deleted

Default 23-08-2011, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAJay View Post

I say that, the fictional guy you're writing this for, that guy that needs to change, he doesn't need to change at all, not who he is anyway. What he needs to do is let go of all the fears, anxieties, issues and whatever else is holding him back from simply being who he wants to be. He is already that guy, he is simply holding back from doing these things due to all those fears.

This I believe is still what you suggest people should be. It is in essence, being whatever they want to be. If there is something you want to do, just do it, but do it without influence and without those fears. Striving to just be real, all the time. To ditch all the different personas put on based upon the type of people we're around, to just be the one true person 100% of the time.
Sometimes I wish society as a whole wasn't so judgmental about everything..

Sometimes the fears and anxieties people have about people around them are irrational and they need to let go of it, but a lot of the time, it is necessary to repress a certain portion of your true self just because 99% of the entire human race is an ass hole