View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default Collective Thoughts. - 22-08-2011, 10:26 PM

I wonder to myself sometimes, how i can be as i am with girls & then there are guys who are having such issues.

theres got to be a reason.

a, Experience and how you grew up

b, Instinct & nature, could it be genetic?

c, Perception... How you perceive.

I have always been able to talk to people, since i was a baby ive been inquisitive & outgoing.

however.... i as a kid was the one palmed off with ugly girls... so what changed

well.... i can list the things that i personally remember having HUGE effect on me... maybe u can replicate

I was with my Girlfriend who used to be HORRIBLE, this i feel had a huge impact on my need to be impressive.

She hated on me for how i dress, my weight... told me how i should dress, fuck and was pretty much a cunt.

She will never realise but she helped me so much. I began after we finished t become these things so i could rub it in... i became her ideal guy primarily to show her i was moving on.

what i noticed with this was it wasnt just her who liked nice clothes, clean shoes... but all girls.

then was my personality. i was easy going... and always a laff & could always pull, but i had friends after we split who wer CHAVY AS FUCK... just wearing tracksuits going to all the VILE BARS... id watch them just grab girls & say, cum here... take them home... walk them to the bedroom & say ... right come on BED.

i was disgusted by it and wondered how that even works.... what i knew from what women told me is they wanna be respected, yet they do SO WELL doing this.

a big change for me was one girl who was my friends GF's Sister. i was texting her being my nice self when i found out she was texting this other mate who was a goon... and i thought she was a proper nice girl... yet she loved this BAD LAD WHO SPOKE TO HER LIKE HE WAS BETTER.

EYE OPENER... women are drawn to the hard route. i started to act like these guys, yet with somewhat more decorum.... a little more class.

and even doing it in ways they never.... *** WITH A MUCH HIGHE CALIBER OF GIRL...

it works the same!!!!

so i now have this understanding of appearance & how to dress...

i now learned this alpha attitude combined with mine....

it then took me a major heartbreak to realise u dont need to be a prick to women to be alpha... u dont need to be cold.

u just need to be in charge & protective... and u can still be good to them..

just mean every so often, keep them on their toes.

and now im here.... fuck PUA, i fell into learning about appearance throo SPITE

i learned how to take charge throo CHAVS

and i learned how to be me throo heartbreak.

and i am fuckin SHIT HOT at getting the girls i want...

book are shit... look at what works around you.... if you think its VILE, break it down and take the fundamentals.... then re brand ...

make urself what you want to be from what works around u

!!! and fuck everyone else.

peace

x

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
AJay (24-08-2011), chops147 (23-08-2011), Lovefish (23-08-2011), scamp (23-08-2011)