View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default 21-08-2011, 03:45 PM

So was intending to fit in some day game but that didn't work out not to worry as I had a pub crawl for some friends birthdays!

So get to the pub at 5 and there are a good group of people there plus a few new faces - hb7.5 and hb8.5. I didn't actively try and game, just let the conversation flow and have a good time. hb8.5 has the same name as me so gets a bit confusing but also allows little glances at each other and smiles.

Three pubs down and we stop off at birthday boys for a bbq. More mingling and talk to hb8.5 a bit more.

Here one of my friends comes out with the line you can't pull you have the same names that would be wrong! - I don't react, just carry on talking, probably as I have drunk a fair bit by now.

So we move on and walk into the city. At the next pub a new guy turns up, I don't know him that well but very fun, full of energy and loud guy - like I seem myself becoming. He's interacting with everyone and really livening things up. I have a twinge of jealousy but think about and just join in the with fun, not getting needy around hb8.5, which in the past I certainly would of!

Its gets a bit of a blur now but we hit a few more bars - somewhere along I talk about salsa with hb8.5 we try out a little. Side note Salsa is awesome! you can mention it early on and then bring it out later. So I'm building comfort at lot and then my little sister comes out of nowhere with a guy thats interested in her. Shes quite innocent and doesn't really know how to get rid of him without hurting his feelings, so she joins her group. I'm just having a good time, we move on to another venue and walk straight in past a big queue as one of my friends knows the guy who runs the night.

In this venue i get dancing with hb8.5 and makeout - im doing a lot of push pull and really building the sexual tension. We go to one more place after this - must be 8 or 9 different venue. We leave at around 3ish and I make sure my sis is ok, borrow hb8.5 phone as my is on the blink and speak to her.

So the big group has split up now and we head back to our flat. Luckily as I live right in the middle of the centre this is a 2 min walk. A couple of the guys get some takeaway and me and hb8.5 are sitting in there more comfort building!

Head to my flat and some of my housemates are having a bit of a party. After a few minutes I just go over to her and take her hand and take her upstairs to the roof terrace. She says why are we going and I just say you r coming with me!. So first time now we have been alone, more make out and things are hotting up. A couple of times people come up and shes loving nearly getting caught. Next go straight to my room - and thats it!

My thoughts

Different venues really helped.

Obviously I was fairly hammered by the end of the night but all the things I have been reading are starting to hit home. I was confident enough to take her hand and be dominent a the end of the night. My flat mate who was there and saw me said that wasn't the kind of thing I do!

When the new guy came I was confident enough to carry on with the party even though everyone was loving his energy.

I think i'm starting to get a good mindset about woman. It was like my sister comes first. hb8.5 you wait!

There are no shortcuts in evolution