View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-08-2011, 12:49 PM

First thing you obviously know what choding around the club is so don’t do it.

When you move around a club don’t be looking around everywhere like you’re a lost sheep, slow your movements down look straight ahead, act like you belong there, head up. If you want a good examples of good movement watch Oceans 11 with the sound off. Whilst you’re moving through the club looking for your mates talk to people 30 second interactions, then eject and move on, ‘How you doing’, ‘you’re cute’. I could write a whole thread on this.

Mistake 1 wasn’t a mistake it’s a positive see it as that and the fact you let the situation get awkward is something to learn by.

‘The guy then tools me with 'is it no wonder that none of your friends are here, and no-one wants to talk to you?'.

This happened a lot to me and you’ll get this again and again and again, its usually delivered by chumps who haven’t got the nuts to do what you do. There’s usually an element of jealousy in there as well. I once took this girl away from a guy who clearly wanted her when we’d drunk enough to build up the courage to do it. He was calling me ‘billy no mates’ and I admit its hard when you’ve got that on your peripheral but I managed to isolate her and although I couldn’t get her out of the club, I did get her number and we met two days later. Best advice I can give you is ignore comments like this, James Bond never needed a wing man.

Mistake two wasn’t a mistake either, seeking validation was but you should talk to everyone anyway. I’d talk to everyone regardless I’d only want to fuck the pretty ones but I’d still talk to everyone.

In conclusion we’ve all been there I could write a ebook on insults I had one guy even try to punch me (this is Glasgow), even though I dealt with him swiftly (krav maga) the bastard got us both thrown out, which was annoying at the time because I was just about to close his sister. Another girl spat at me.

Don’t ever let this kind of thing get to you, it never got to me I went into the toilets cleaned my jacket on the way out of the toilets stopped a girl and made a joke about my wet jacket.

Sure its not easy having the don’t give a fuck’ attitude, but the more you’re exposed to it the less it will bother you and the only way to do that is keep doing it.

I agree there is a balance going out because you want to get better and having fun, but I forced myself to go out, some nights I really couldn’t be bothered but I’d still force myself to do it and the irony is I had a lot of fun.

What is more fun than having a laugh with girls? Washing their kidneys or making use of the other two holes.

I wouldn’t stop going out solo because there will always be a time when you mates won’t be there and it builds confidence very quickly think of it as fast tracking.

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women

Last edited by Knave; 21-08-2011 at 01:00 PM.