View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-08-2011, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAJay View Post
Ok ok hold up..

Bootcamps are for newbies, if you've read anything other than The Game you do not need one.

Speak from experience of having taught a few, you get all the basic level knowledge crammed into you in the first 5 hours alongside up to 20 other people by 1 or (if you're lucky) 2 instructors, admittedly some companies have got better at the ratio now, limiting course numbers.

You're then taken out for the evening, where you'll be told to approach x girl, made to sweat a lot and, if you're lucky, see an instructor pull. To answer the obvious question here, there are companies that use actors here, though not all the time.

Day 2, debrief during morning, discuss problems. Afternoon, repeat in shopping centre. Debrief afterwards. Repeat Day 1 evening.

Day 3. Debrief. Inner game. Goodbye.

During the amount of time you have there is zero chance of taking on board information, you're under extreme stress and pressure during the nights/days out. You gain nothing overall.

If you don't already have a sound understanding of the very basic things out there then they might help you. Do not however expect any changes as a result of it. 3 days is not enough to enact change within a person, that takes weeks and months. This is why my courses cover 10 weeks.

So, if you're new and have £400-500 in disposable income and want those basics fast then sure thing. Personally I'd recommend just meeting up with other guys here though. There's less stress involved and you get it for free, not to mention you make some new friends.

Alternatively, if you're the kind of person that wants the security of knowing you're paying someone for their help and the support you get from that then find a company that offers long term courses. I'm not the only one doing this now.

Just don't throw away your money before you fully understand what you're getting. Always.
A waste of money then.

I was thinking so too, 3 days is hardly gunna magically make u into a superstud & have women falling at ur feet.

I personally will have greater satisfaction knowing i did it from scratch & by myself.....although i mite tell a close mate or someone that i can trust cos im gunna need a wingman at some stage.