View Single Post
(#22)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-08-2011, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_phaD View Post
I wouldn't use the line "do I smell or sumat" personally.. I can't explain why.. it just doesn't sound enticing or playful really.. I guess you don't need to say anything.. just grab her and start kissing her, if she pushes you away, then she's a freak for taking you back to her bedroom and not even doing anything.. Just assume its on, don't let any doubt cloud your mind.. if you're in her bedroom.. its on!

I don't use any other PUAForums, and can't remember seeing much on this one about it, but after a quick google search, read these two pages:
Kino Escalation – Early, Mid Set Kino and Kiss Closing
Kino Escalation Model

I can kinda see your viewpoint on this, you'd had a nice day, you go back to hers, you're new to being single, and assume she's guna start cuddlin up and kissin and shit.. some girls just aren't very forward and you have to lead it..

Some girls, especially the slutty ones, would be all over you in the doorway and like to take control
Cheers for the links Alpha ill check em out when i get a free moment and try to impliment them in my game.Yeh i should have just assumed it was on no doubts.If i get blown off then like u say shes a freak or sumat.
Maybe ill try the weather comment or something more playful that "do i smell" comment should a similar situation arise again.
I think if i could have done it again i would have more belief in my faculties and not assumed cos id got this far she would just roll up and pounce on me! I should have pounced on her with no fears.
Like you say im just out of a relationship and new to being single so there probs also a bit of naivety there also.

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!

Last edited by Lovefish; 16-08-2011 at 12:58 PM.