View Single Post
(#75)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-08-2011, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_phaD View Post
Maybe Refl3x chats to her on the phone every now and again, but only meets her every so often..

I think, you think about sex way too much. You don't have to "disassociate emotions" to have fuck buddys. You can love them as a friend. You can love them as a person but not be mutually exclusive. You can still have hot, passionate, loving sex (if you want to) with fuck buddys or ONS.. Legend said he makes love to girls, but I doubt he marries them all! Whereas phil most likely gives them the good fucking they deserve.. but in the end, they are all fuck buddies, unless it turns to something else..

Take this as an example..

You meet a hot girl, she is a stunner, the best girl you have ever met. The connection is so intense. It is unreal. She is THE ONE AND ONLY. You decide not to bang her until you are an item, as it would be using her blah blah. You get her in the bedroom, and she is terrible in bed. Not interested in sex. No passion. No lust. No anal. Just plain, boring old married missionary.. This is why you fuck the girl first!!!
That's fair enough, you don't go back...it happens.
But what if she was just ok or better than average but you didn't want a relationship. For me that would be the end of the attraction. It seems for you guys, you just carry on boning away regardless the next time you meet them - I personally don't see the point in a fuck buddy - better to get a relationship, you get more out of it.