View Single Post
(#73)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-08-2011, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refl3x View Post
ive got a few female friends some that i dont see for years at a time, they come round, we cook, have a catchup and wine and have sex. then i see them in another year.

purely just friendship - no lust, or emotion (other than friends)
i think it just makes us better friends, i dont invite them to mine with the reasoning that i want to fuck them either, if it happens it happens if not it doesnt, i dont care.
You see for me, I couldn't do that. To have sex, I have to be attracted to them, and when I'm attracted to them I always want it to go further because I like the girl. If I want them as a friend, then I feel no attraction to do anything.

Each to their own I suppose but my impression of people who do that is that they can either completely disassociate sex from emotions or that they are just horny and know that this 1 person will give them what they want. I wouldn't call once a year exactly a friendship but it just seems a bit shallow to screw someone that you don't really have any interest in. But that's me, I don't geddit because I don't see the point.