View Single Post
(#70)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default 16-08-2011, 09:02 AM

In my own experience:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenePoole View Post
Fuck buddy relationships don't last long, there's a reason for that.
Have had FB relationships for well over a year before. Difference is your not seeing them all the time and none of that relationship drama.

Quote:

And on the friend thing...if you are sexually attracted to each other then you are more than friends.
I don't find it as black and white as that. All relationships are different and I find the different emotions you feel for people sometimes astounding. I love so many people in different ways.

I have had female friends who I've slept with and it was just like an added part of our friendship, but it was still a friendship just a different sort of one. Definitely more than just FB status too. We were totally cool with each other and never got jealous if the other one got with someone else or anything. I sometimes feel it makes you better friends if you've got this sexual tension out of the way first.

Quote:
You're friends with your male buddies aren't you? Do you fuck them too?
I'm not gay. This is different. You can still find a female friend sexually attractive. Barry on the other hand, great as he is, just don't give me a boner.

Quote:

Agreed, I just think that the moral point of many men and many who come looking on PUA forums is fairly toward the low end and all about getting sex and using women.
Yeah I agree, morals do sometimes go out of the window with PUA stuff. Not here I find, but other places do reek of 'I must get sex now to prove I'm PUA and I don't care what immoral things I do to get it'. I think it is bourne from a desperation thing and trying to prove yourself. In my more desperate days I would sleep with married women or ones with boyfriends, but now I try to avoid it. Would only do this now if they were some insanely special girl.
The Following User Says Thank You to Snake Eyes For This Useful Post: