View Single Post
(#66)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-08-2011, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
ye, granted years ago, or maybe after ive been fuckin them for months or more.

but not before ive fucked them. and certainly not after a few dates...

infact, they dont even ask they just get all angry over somethin stupid then blurt out how distant i am or somethin.... to which i just stop seein them

but thats rare, most just know what im about and except it
Everything in the girl's head is designed to keep the man no matter whether you think they're being cute by saying they don't want anything serious, what they are really trying to do is keep you. You guys think the invention of condoms can change millions of years of evolutionary biology? Granted, it changes the social acceptance of things but deep within the subconscious, the girl doesn't really want to be a fuck buddy at all. Fuck buddy relationships don't last long, there's a reason for that.

And on the friend thing...if you are sexually attracted to each other then you are more than friends. You're friends with your male buddies aren't you? Do you fuck them too?

Quote:
I think after youve had sex with a LOT of girls you kindof reach your own moral point
Agreed, I just think that the moral point of many men and many who come looking on PUA forums is fairly toward the low end and all about getting sex and using women.

Last edited by GenePoole; 16-08-2011 at 06:29 AM.