View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Past the front door advice please:S - 15-08-2011, 06:46 PM

This has been my first weekend heading out and just hitting targets for numbers etc.I did get a lot of anxiety but once i was there chatting no probs.I did pretty well got a few numbers etc.Friday i was invited over for dinner to a chicks house.It ended up being a total blow out tho all she wanted was to talk to me about her new bf and ex husband,plus i never got a word in edgeways boring onto the next.
Saturday night i managed by winging it somehow to get back to a chicks place,but she brought her friend who just cock blocked all night.By 1-2 i knew i wernt gona get any or shake the m8 so i just left in a rather bad mood (probs the wrong move now i come to think of it).
Today i took the hottest chick i got the number of house hunting with me.It was going well all day ioi`s` laughs i think i maintained and alpha ish ness.She was even like i aint had none in 10 weeks im gagging.So im like lets grab some food at yours.Get in get some food hit the bed and BOOM she sits at the bottom of the bed me at the top.Thats it man nufin everything i tried couldnt get her back into the mood man.It sucked so bad,she started getting techy and texting a guy i know who isnt alpha but well built and thinks hes alpha.Then she was like i think u should go im tired
That guys obviously gona be round there now banging her and im left here thinking what the fuck went wrong.Tbh i was that angry on the way home i was ready to lay waste to some furniture.But some guy got on the bus in a wheel chair who was bairly able to close his wallet.That calmed me down a bit,as i was like i can fix me problems he cant!!
I aint happy still and feeling a lil negative,theres no way im giving up this is no1 priority in my life right now.But this flailing around in the dark hoping for the best is doing my head in.
Anyways long story short,id done all the hard work i should be laying waste to that last bird as we speak.What might i have done wrong??i didnt go all come her please or do any needy shit i dont think??ive been hunting for advice on the net and i cant really find 2 much its all focussed on approach etc and although theres much to learn in this area i seem faily comfortable with it,any advice out there for im at her home/or mine,how do i get the knickers on the floor??

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!

Last edited by Lovefish; 15-08-2011 at 06:52 PM.