View Single Post
(#59)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-08-2011, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenePoole View Post
when do 2 parties actual say this to each other during the attraction phase?
This actually happened to me in my last encounter with a lady.

After night out on the town with her and some others

Her - "you're not really going to make me get a cab all the way back to my place are you"

Me - (playfully) "I guess you can stay over, but your knickers are staying on"

Her - "Listen, I'm not really too interested in getting involved in anything serious"

Me- "cool"

Not sure if this dialogue was in the "attraction phase" as I don't really know what that is

I even brought it up giving her a lift home the day after (after kicking her out of bed so that I could go and play cricket)

Me- "you know I don't really want anything serious right?"

Her- "I think I said that first (Smile). Totally"

I can't really see your point mate. I have to say my personal experiences have led me to believe that Honesty is the best policy.

Girls respect that

I'm not Tricking them into bed with some form of reverse psychology

They are sexual beings too, if a physical relationship develops into one where one of you gets more emotionally invested. You have to confront that and be honest and open.

Adult relationships.

I did used to have the same belief as you. and I have only recently come to this conclusion (mainly by the advice of some of the guys on this forum).

As as consequence i can see that in the past where girls actually came onto me, probably just for some physical comfort and I scared them off by convincing myself that they wanted a relationship. Or that they weren't that type of girl.

Difference now and then?

I used to be intimidated by female sexuality. Which led to my then girlfriends having to repress their sexuality and consequently leading to some very sickly relationships

Enable them to express their sexuality and don't punish them for it

Just my opinion

Scamp

Last edited by scamp; 15-08-2011 at 04:12 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to scamp For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (15-08-2011)